wishing it was time…

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this house since we happened upon her listing late Saturday night.

Beauty.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 24, 2009 at 10:02 am by Lynn | Permalink

Oh that house is lovely!

2. Posted November 24, 2009 at 10:17 am by Janet Ellenberger | Permalink

Never hurts to look…. is there a basement so you have other options than base board heating?
    Love Janet

3. Posted November 24, 2009 at 10:25 am by Jennifer | Permalink

That is beautiful, it looks so peaceful.

4. Posted November 24, 2009 at 10:40 am by Andrea | Permalink

Love the kitchen (I want a stove like that)! Are you thinking of venturing so far north? It’s gorgeous up there…

5. Posted November 24, 2009 at 10:46 am by apples for poppy anne | Permalink

Janet, No basement, but we need to think practical thoughts like this!
    I really don’t think a move is something we can take on right now, but this is a version of my dream house and lot.
    Andrea, Mike works in Minden so has an hour drive to and from each day so we have the luxury of moving further into the woods and it being MORE convenient! Life is good!

6. Posted November 24, 2009 at 11:09 am by elizabeth ~ so wabi sabi | Permalink

To dare is to dream…many years ago my husband and I were randomly driving through areas with the thought that we might discover where we would like to live as our small cabin was rented and crimping our lives. We drove by an old house one day that was along a creek. It was a summer cottage…not winterized but full of character and loveliness of its own. I said to my husband, who was then my guy.. “why can’t a house like that be for sale?” A few weeks later it was, and almost 18 years later, we live in our dream house. It is wabi sabi to the bone, but greatly loved and cherished. Many people would not find our house that appealing, but for us it is a precious jewel.
    blessings and happy house dreaming~

7. Posted November 24, 2009 at 1:41 pm by Christie | Permalink

Wow, it is awesome.

8. Posted November 24, 2009 at 4:12 pm by jessica | Permalink

That is hands-down the most dreamy house!

9. Posted November 24, 2009 at 5:32 pm by Marci Simonini | Permalink

This house makes me want to move! Do you think the commute from Ottawa to Haliburton would be too far for my husband!!!

10. Posted November 24, 2009 at 10:48 pm by deb | Permalink

I can completely understand why you can’t stop thinking about this place… it’s perfect.
    You know… a look might be a good thing. :)

11. Posted November 25, 2009 at 1:28 am by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

Oh gosh, what a beautiful home!

12. Posted November 25, 2009 at 8:13 am by Annette | Permalink

I want you to have that house!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or an even better one! It’s just divine! It sort of blows my mind to see housing prices in different parts of the world too. Here that’d go for close to a million, definitely.