Merry Christmas

Merry Christmastext

May your days be

trimmed in ribbon, wrapped in warmth

filled to the brim with cider

and as cozy as your favourite sweater.

All of my blogging powers have been baked into pies, brownies and cookies; woven into pixie caps;  sanded into oblivion; and now sits wrapped in craft paper and tied with twine beneath our most beautiful and bejeweled Christmas Tree.

I promise to return after the holidays with renewed steam and new projects and heading into another year of bravery and boldness!

I hope you will join me!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted December 23, 2009 at 11:35 am by elizabeth ~ so wabi sabi | Permalink

merry christmas, erin!
    that hat is adorable, but I know it is the little one who is wearing it that makes it so darn cute.
    enjoy your holidays…be blessed!

2. Posted December 23, 2009 at 12:32 pm by katy | Permalink

merry christmas to the cutest family i know :)

3. Posted December 23, 2009 at 12:59 pm by Denise | Permalink

Merry Christmas Erin. It was nice to *meet* you this year.

4. Posted December 23, 2009 at 2:50 pm by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

So very beautiful — happy holidays!

5. Posted December 23, 2009 at 4:55 pm by julie | Permalink

Merry Christmas… and enjoy!

6. Posted December 23, 2009 at 6:10 pm by Chelsea | Permalink

Your baby (and that incredible hat!) is gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

7. Posted December 23, 2009 at 8:51 pm by Chickadeeworkshop aka White Feather | Permalink

We’ll be here waiting for you when you return. Enjoy the warmth of the season with your beloved baby, husband, family and friends.

8. Posted December 24, 2009 at 2:51 am by JoAnn | Permalink

Merry Christmas to you and your family Erin. I am so glad to know you online. :)

9. Posted December 24, 2009 at 9:29 am by deb | Permalink

Wishing you peace, love & happiness for the holidays and always!
    P.S. Gosh, that Poppy Anne steals my heart every time! Such a doll. :)

10. Posted December 29, 2009 at 12:08 pm by Earthmama | Permalink

I love the baby hat. Is there a pattern?
    :)Lisa