the bird & fawn shop

I have slowly been teaching myself how to do some basic metal stamping.
These are some of my most recent creations for markets and custom orders.
Just thought I would share…

go gently & be wonderful
This entry was posted in craft. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 26, 2010 at 1:45 pm by Anonymous | Permalink

You are talented! How can we learn more about prices and how to order?

2. Posted July 26, 2010 at 2:17 pm by Kelly | Permalink

BEAUTIFUL!

3. Posted July 26, 2010 at 9:56 pm by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

How wonderful!!

4. Posted July 27, 2010 at 8:33 am by Bending Birches | Permalink

I'm loving them!! where to order???

5. Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:29 am by JoAnn | Permalink

Awesome Erin. I love the necklace that says be still. A great reminder for a busy mom. :)

6. Posted July 28, 2010 at 7:58 pm by Tasha | Permalink

These are so pretty, Erin! I love them all! You are so creative and thoughtful. Now–how can we purchase??

7. Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:19 pm by Kate | Permalink

So, so lovely!!
    like everyone else, how does one go about ordering?

8. Posted July 29, 2010 at 1:40 pm by Ash | Permalink

Well hello fellow Canadian, thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I just have to say that I love your recent creations!! There stunning!! I just love the fork and spoon herb labels!!

Oh and I live in Ontario, not too far from Toronto.

9. Posted July 30, 2010 at 3:18 pm by Ana | Permalink