thirty seven weeks + three days

go gently & be wonderful
This entry was posted in family, life, photography + writing, the anchor. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 19, 2010 at 2:50 pm by nacherluver | Permalink

What a beautiful life!

2. Posted August 19, 2010 at 3:26 pm by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

3. Posted August 19, 2010 at 7:08 pm by Nutmeg | Permalink

I only have one complaint, if I may. Your family is beautiful but so are you and I want more Erin pictures! I know you said you don't think you're beautiful when you're pregnant but I also think you're hard on yourself and…maybe I am making you feel worse but I bet a million bucks that you look amazing and I want to see you. So there. :)

4. Posted August 20, 2010 at 8:01 pm by deb | Permalink

Hey Erin, I just dropped in to say hello and I must say I agree with Ms. Nutmeg. She's really onto something here. Seriously. Amazing! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

5. Posted August 21, 2010 at 3:09 pm by Lesa McMahon | Permalink

exactly what Nutmeg said!

6. Posted August 23, 2010 at 6:11 pm by JoAnn | Permalink

Lovely!

7. Posted August 30, 2010 at 7:58 am by Monked & Fifed | Permalink

Beautiful Erin, try to enjoy it! I know how hard it is at the end…but remember how after they are here; so perfect + tiny, you wish you could just put them back in the belly and keep them safe + happy forever!
    What a lovely family you have!
    xo
    a.
    * and I agree with nutmeg too!