thirty nine weeks

Tomorrow is the day.
go gently & be wonderful
This entry was posted in celebration, family, photography + writing. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 31, 2010 at 12:01 pm by Rochelle | Permalink

Wow! So exciting Erin! I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers for a safe and wonderful delivery and a fast recovery. Can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle of joy!!

2. Posted August 31, 2010 at 12:02 pm by Jen | Permalink

Look at your beautiful belly! And sweet Poppy :) Lovely pictures. I can't believe tomorrow is the day, it feels like you just announced your pregnancy (though to you I'm sure it feels much longer!) Anyways, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and eager to hear the news. Enjoy a relaxing evening and try to get some good sleep!! xx

3. Posted August 31, 2010 at 12:28 pm by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

Sending lots of happy baby love!
    And happy big sister day for little Poppy <3

4. Posted August 31, 2010 at 2:20 pm by JoAnn | Permalink

Was thinking of you today as another friend of mine is welcoming her little one. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way for tomorrow. Can't wait to meet your new blessing. :)

5. Posted August 31, 2010 at 2:39 pm by Diane | Permalink

Beautiful.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Oh, who am I kidding, I can't stop thinking about you guys right now. I'm so excited for you. I hope your last day as a threesome is wonderful. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!

Much love. <3

6. Posted August 31, 2010 at 4:32 pm by elizabeth | Permalink

oh, what a wonderful day that will be!

7. Posted August 31, 2010 at 8:59 pm by Jamie Cafissi | Permalink

thinking of you.
    Ran in to a friend today and commented on her necklace. turned out she got it from you on the weekend at the festival. She was really inspired by what you are creating.
    Thought I would pass on the positive thoughts.

8. Posted August 31, 2010 at 9:43 pm by Chelsea | Permalink

How wonderful!

9. Posted August 31, 2010 at 11:32 pm by Johanna | Permalink

best wishes to you.

10. Posted September 6, 2010 at 6:15 am by ecoMILF | Permalink

Thinking of you and your bub! Enjoy every precious moment and lots of love to POppy!! xo m.