It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This entry was posted in celebration, family, photography + writing. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 18, 2010 at 6:23 pm by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

I was just peeking through all of these on my phone and they are just SO sweet!

2. Posted November 18, 2010 at 7:30 pm by nacherluver | Permalink

magical photos. really lovely.

3. Posted November 19, 2010 at 12:12 am by sunny smiles | Permalink

Beautiful wee ones! That red hat is precious =)

4. Posted November 19, 2010 at 2:32 am by Johanna | Permalink

lovely images! what sweethearts you have.

5. Posted November 19, 2010 at 11:01 am by Brittany | Permalink

your children are such beautiful little angels! i hope you feel blessed this holiday season! :)

6. Posted November 19, 2010 at 1:54 pm by sheepish | Permalink

Sweet little ones!
    I love the white with the odd bits of color thrown in.

7. Posted November 29, 2010 at 10:14 am by gardenmama | Permalink

sweet, magical photos of your little ones!

8. Posted November 30, 2010 at 6:42 pm by Heather | Permalink

Oh my, these are truly gorgeous pictures. What a beautiful season you are going to have.

9. Posted January 2, 2011 at 10:37 pm by heather | Permalink

missing you. come back to blog world sister!! or email me and tell me something…..

10. Posted January 3, 2011 at 12:11 pm by terrallectualism | Permalink

happy new year to you and your beautiful family!

11. Posted January 7, 2011 at 2:15 pm by softearthart | Permalink

What sweet pictures and what a beautiful home, and loving that poem "How to start over" cheers from New Zealand, Marie

12. Posted January 13, 2011 at 2:42 am by JoAnn | Permalink

Miss you! I hope you are enjoying life with your sweet little ones!