breaking open

This entry was posted in family, homeschooling, life, photography + writing. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm by Desiree Fawn | Permalink

Lovely insights! <3 Thank you for sharing.

2. Posted January 25, 2011 at 3:07 pm by JoAnn | Permalink

Wonderful!

3. Posted January 25, 2011 at 8:21 pm by Alyssa Spring Corley | Permalink

gorgeous photos….I'm craving tangerines now.

4. Posted January 25, 2011 at 8:26 pm by Alyssa Spring Corley | Permalink

also wanted to say that I am expecting my 4th baby in April (4 in 5 years!) and can identify a LOT with what you have been going through in mommy hood. focus on joy and beauty and REALLY don't stress about small things. I have had to give up daily exercising and have allowed running after kids to be my aerobics…crafts have gone from sewing projects to coloring pictures….and baking our bread has gone out of the picture for a bit. There is a time and place for everything under the sun…and right now I've seen that MY time is suppose to be with these littles…cherishing them and giving them special memories of me being present.

5. Posted January 26, 2011 at 7:11 pm by Bending Birches | Permalink

these are fantastic photos!

6. Posted January 27, 2011 at 10:46 am by April | Permalink

i love her little vegetable toys! where can i get some for my son?

7. Posted January 27, 2011 at 10:29 pm by giveitawhirl3 | Permalink

Love your blog. As a mother whose youngest two are 17 months apart, and now are 5 and 4, I can tell you that it does get easier, but yet harder in many ways. Your family is beautiful and I love your writing!
    What is "breaking open" is our hearts when we finally realize we have to pay attention with happiness and joy!
    Keep smiling even when you want to spit nails!!!

8. Posted January 29, 2011 at 7:46 pm by dmoms | Permalink

these pictures are so good

9. Posted February 1, 2011 at 2:13 pm by sheepish | Permalink

Your days look like a whole lot of fun.