fawned fridays

01. This is magic.  Be still my heart.  Peterborough students saving their school.

02. Kids do gross things to furniture.  Enter the slipcover.

03. Did I tell you we will be attempting this farmhouse table?

04. This is the colour palette I am drawn to over and over again…perhaps with a splash of antique teal or blue.

05. Need to read this book while I contemplate an upcoming post about new feminism + homesteading.

06. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to beards + such..

07. A great online natural family store.  This diaper sprayer was one of my better purchases.

08. Oh how lovely.

09. Feeling like we are exactly where we need to be as we become who we want to be.

10. If you haven’t already, check out this local entrepreneur selling high fashion.  You won’t be sorry.

{fawned fridays inspired by Miss Fawn}

This entry was posted in fawned fridays, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 5, 2012 at 11:57 pm by sarah | Permalink

some wonderful links there! but your own link is the loveliest of all.

2. Posted January 6, 2012 at 8:32 am by Stephanie K. | Permalink

Thanks so much! I giggled at your beard pin board…I love a good beard. Unfortunately, my husband doesn’t grow a good beard…it ends up scraggly and I refuse to kiss him then he shaves it off. It’s a beard cycle. Ha! Thanks for rec. of Tia Star…I am desperately in need of new clothes and plan to ask for $ for my birthday to replenish my wardrobe! Would love to support these entrepreneurs!

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 12:54 pm by erin | Permalink

Glad I could help with your birthday money spending 😉

3. Posted January 6, 2012 at 1:03 pm by Elle | Permalink

Thanks for the great link to bynature.ca. I will be ordering from them soon. I love buying and supporting Canadian companies.

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 1:19 pm by erin | Permalink

It is always exciting to find local companies with great selection, prices and shipping costs!

4. Posted January 6, 2012 at 7:23 pm by jackie | Permalink

Wow. That video is fantastic. Music can be so powerful. Radical Homemakers, also fantastic. You should watch the film The Economics of Happiness. You’ll love it and it will reaffirm all you believe and do.

• Posted January 8, 2012 at 9:02 pm by erin | Permalink

Thanks so much for the suggestions! Now looking for a way to view it online.