fawned fridays

01.) Finally, some bathroom inspiration.  What do you know, more bead board.

02.) I have made this hearty soup twice this week.

03.) Wanting to make this shaving soap for the Mister. Never fear, the beard still lives, but all good beards need landscaping.

04.) I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to have won the Whole Kitchen Workshop via SouleMama’s Giveaway.

05.) So honoured to have Adirondack  Patterns and Water Droplet Designs as my first blog sponsors.  More to come!

06.) I covet thee.

07.) Looking forward to some wood heat.  No this is not a picture of my house.

08.) This is one of my old favourite songs.  I know, I just took my dork status to another level.

09.) Perhaps some Iron and Wine will make up for it.

10.) This made me laugh.

{fawned fridays inspired by Miss Fawn}

This entry was posted in fawned fridays. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 14, 2012 at 1:40 am by Sara | Permalink

Oh, the Whole Kitchen Workshop sounds so wonderful! Congratulations on the win!

That soup sounds delicious!

I am tagging you for this little meme….

2. Posted January 14, 2012 at 9:30 am by Stephanie K. | Permalink

My husband, son, and I giggled our way through your last item. Jude didn’t get any of it, but giggled because we were! Thanks!

3. Posted January 14, 2012 at 1:01 pm by FarmerSophie | Permalink

That wood stove is so beautiful! I love my Jotul, but THAT, wow. Just wow.

4. Posted January 14, 2012 at 2:54 pm by Danielle | Permalink

I bet you’d love Giada’s tomato-rosemary-whitebean soup too. My family loves it. I don’t have cable either, but found the recipe on the food network website. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/hearty-tomato-soup-with-lemon-and-rosemary-recipe/index.html

Super easy to make esp if you have an immersion blender.

• Posted January 14, 2012 at 6:59 pm by erin | Permalink

I love my immersion blender! Thanks for the tip and for stopping to write :)

5. Posted January 17, 2012 at 12:53 pm by Melanie | Permalink

Oh I’m really strongly considering joining that Kitchen Workshop too. Good for you!

• Posted January 17, 2012 at 1:26 pm by erin | Permalink

I think it will be really wonderful and thorough.
      “See” you there? 😉