fawned friday

01) I am beginning to notice a bedroom decor theme

02) I think this is brilliant + gorgeous and would make a delightful gift to oneself. {one year} + {six months}

03) I am madly in love with our chickens since they started laying + venturing outside

04) I have started making this sweet little garland for year round whimsy.

05) I haven’t given up on knitting completely.  Which do I attempt first?  This or this?

06) Yarn is a most delicious thing.

07) Bees are brilliant.  One day we will be beekeepers.  The video nearly made me weep with its beauty.

08) Oh. My. Sweetness.

09) Perhaps I should paint the kitchen cupboards turquoise instead of white.  Decisions, decisions.

10) Feeling out of sorts as a mama this week.  Maybe I should look a little more closely at the reflection.  Needed this..

11) And one more for good measure:  I want to make a fabric + modpodge letter collage of this phrase for our home.

{fawned fridays inspired by Miss Fawn}

This entry was posted in fawned fridays. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted February 9, 2012 at 10:15 pm by Amanda | Permalink

Miriam
    and yes to Turquoise

Oh how a long for chickens
    and bees <3
    Lovely as always

• Posted February 9, 2012 at 10:30 pm by erin | Permalink

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for helping 😉
      So, I think you guys should move out here and we can be homeschooling, homesteading buddies.
      C’mon, you know you want to.

2. Posted February 9, 2012 at 11:23 pm by KC | Permalink

That kitchen is to die for! I really like the last link too. Thanks for the lovely list of links!

• Posted February 10, 2012 at 10:05 am by erin | Permalink

Isn’t it though?!
      Glad you enjoyed them :)

3. Posted February 9, 2012 at 11:36 pm by Heather | Permalink

The bee video was just lovely…isn’t Pinterest just divine? Visual goodness…

• Posted February 10, 2012 at 10:04 am by erin | Permalink

It has taken inspiration to a new and organized level!
      Brilliant!

4. Posted February 10, 2012 at 2:29 am by Monique | Permalink

Oh dear.. that garland! Só lovely! And if I may say: I would choose the Miriam ;o)

Happy weekend!

• Posted February 10, 2012 at 10:03 am by erin | Permalink

I know right!?
      I agree, the Miriam looks simpler.
      Thanks!

5. Posted February 10, 2012 at 6:40 am by Kate | Permalink

Loved your # 10. I was grumpy for the 2nd half of yesterday – just didn’t feel like I had anymore energy to give! And I could totally see it in my 3 yr old. My patience was short and he would say things like “stop that mommy” just randomly. He helped to snap me back into shape! Lovin 1, 4 & 9 too! Have a good weekend!

• Posted February 10, 2012 at 10:01 am by erin | Permalink

I have been beside myself this week and, like you said, feeling as though I have nothing more to give…And then I wonder why the kids are so clingy and out of sorts themselves.
      It really is amazing how in tune they are.
      warmly,

6. Posted February 11, 2012 at 10:35 am by FarmerSophie | Permalink

Oh that beekeeping video!! So beautiful! And yes, beekeeping really is THAT wonderful.

• Posted February 11, 2012 at 6:15 pm by erin | Permalink

Do you have bees?! I would love to hear about it.
      Off to check out your blog 😉