fawned friday

01) I could look at this picture all day.  A beard + a dress.  Sweet sweet love

02) I am now on the hunt for cuckoo clocks to paint.

03) Have I ever told you how much I want a bell tent?.

04) I think I will add these to my crocheted heart garland.

05) I think Poppy needs one of these sweet skirts.

06) I am sure you’ve all seen this on SouleMama’s site, but my goodness wouldn’t I love to find this in our wee post office box!

07) I think I need this retro suit for our Gooderham beach trips.  Yes.

08) These are pretty great words to mull over.

09) I wonder how many farmers feel backed into a corner, but want to find their way back to the start.

10) I adore Liz Lemon.  Sometimes I think we were separated at birth.  Just sayin.

{fawned fridays inspired by Miss Fawn}

*P.S.  Don’t forget to enter the great  giveaway from Adirondack Patterns!  Only one day left.

This entry was posted in fawned fridays. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted February 16, 2012 at 8:45 pm by Stephinie | Permalink

awwww :) you are too sweet. thank you!
    I subscribed to Taproot today for a whole year! I’m so excited :) Such beauty & goodness in the preview. Oh my :)

2. Posted February 16, 2012 at 10:03 pm by Amanda | Permalink

You would rock that swim suit!
    lovely as always <3

3. Posted February 17, 2012 at 6:34 am by teresa c | Permalink

I’m also so curious about the magazine! I’m not a magazine reader, but this one seems quite special. Have a nice weekend!

4. Posted February 17, 2012 at 9:14 am by Karen | Permalink

Yes to all of the above….
    that swimsuit is particularly awesome.

5. Posted February 18, 2012 at 11:48 am by Karen Wirth | Permalink

Check out army surplus outlets. (We had a bell tent for ages.)

6. Posted February 20, 2012 at 8:40 pm by Ana | Permalink

I love Tina Fey/Liz Lemon. I want to be her friend.