earth’s best sundays a little late

summer friendly warmth

burning brush

walks in the woods

good city friends

toasted marshmallows

yummy food

ridiculously tasty drumstick pie

surprise treat of indian food

old shed demoed and big pretty plans for our garden space.

a visit and homemade blueberry pie from a friend and neighbour

The  warm weather lures us outside more and more these days as we try to fit in everything we possibly can before the bugs come.

It felt like a summer weekend.  We’re tired and achy and warmed to the core.

Going to bed good and tired just the way it should be.

This entry was posted in earth's best sundays. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted March 19, 2012 at 9:55 pm by Michelle | Permalink

Going to bed good and tired just the way it should be. I LOVE that. It should be like that. That is my new mantra. Thanks Erin.

2. Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:29 pm by Kim | Permalink

Sounds just lovely!

3. Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:02 pm by Greer | Permalink

sounds wonderful!

4. Posted March 20, 2012 at 12:31 am by Amanda | Permalink

Love it!! rainboots diapers and snow :)

5. Posted March 20, 2012 at 7:38 am by Shara | Permalink

What beautiful photos!! Reminds me of my childhood….

6. Posted March 20, 2012 at 2:54 pm by Wendy | Permalink

Wow, I got a shoutout on the the famous erinellenbergermarch.com blog!! Mom, I have finally made it!!! haha!!

We had a lovely time…Grace has not stopped talking about her egg and the chickens, I have caught her twice trying to sneak the egg out of the fridge…I’m scared that she may be successful at freeing it from the fridge and that I will happen upon it in a few weeks, tucked away in her room somewhere 😉

Thanks for allowing her otherwise boring March break to end on a high note!!

Cheers,