fawned friday

01) Everyone should have two dogs.

02) It is time to get rid of the tattered sports bras.  Too bad this pretty is sold out.  Good thing this lovely isn’t!

03)  It’s true.

04) A  little red house with no doors or windows and a star inside.  Love this.

05) Methinks I will be getting some manly stocking stuffers here.

06) Already thinking about simple, festive Christmas decor.

07) Must make our next project.

08) I have been wanting these prettyful flats for years.

09) These fine feathered printables will surely make their way onto our tree and special presents this year.

10) I find myself wanting colourful skinny jeans.

{fawned fridays are inspired by miss fawn}

Oh, and every fiber of my being wants to delete yesterday’s post, but I won’t.  I have so much to be grateful for and let be real, if Mike forgetting to replace my bank card is the worst thing I have to deal with in a husband (and it truly is) I am doing pretty great.  Now I will crank some Serena Ryder and bake cookies and pies with my two wonderfully curious children while my husband works away at his fulfilling job.

It is true, I get a little stir crazy sometimes, but it really is a charmed life I lead and I thank all the powers that be for that.

This entry was posted in family, fawned fridays, life, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted September 28, 2012 at 12:09 pm by nicole i | Permalink

love the dog shot!

• Posted September 28, 2012 at 12:51 pm by erin | Permalink

I know right! Brilliant.

2. Posted September 28, 2012 at 12:44 pm by Chandelle | Permalink

The little-red-house link doesn’t seem to work… I’d like to see it, though!

• Posted September 28, 2012 at 12:50 pm by erin | Permalink

Oops! Ok, it should work now.
      Thanks!

3. Posted September 28, 2012 at 1:41 pm by Johanna | Permalink

I love your honesty Erin. Thank you so much for being a fresh breath in this happy-go-lucky blog world. I love reading about your good and bad days, we all have them and it’s okay to celebrate and vent about both.
    xox

4. Posted September 29, 2012 at 4:03 am by Nina - Tabiboo | Permalink

That picture is amazing – someone’s happy….or eager.

Have a beautiful weekend,

Nina x

5. Posted September 29, 2012 at 10:36 am by christine m. | Permalink

i pop on over to your blog because of the beauty and inspiration, but also because of the honesty. yesterday’s post adds balance and truth to the rest of your blog. stick with your instincts… don’t delete! :)

• Posted September 30, 2012 at 2:35 pm by erin | Permalink

Thank you so much!
      I will keep on keeping on 😉

6. Posted September 29, 2012 at 3:09 pm by Stephanie | Permalink

Love you xo

7. Posted October 2, 2012 at 3:55 pm by Mollyjogger | Permalink

Thank you for sharing our shop!
    We are grateful.

Rick & Julie
    Shopkeepers, mollyjogger.com

• Posted October 2, 2012 at 3:56 pm by erin | Permalink

Oh wow!
      T’was truly my pleasure 😉
      Warmly,

8. Posted October 12, 2012 at 11:09 pm by Martha Goudey | Permalink

Erin,
    I’m so glad you didn’t delete the previous post…I love your writing, your honesty about where you are in your life..
    Our lives are different…and yet I relate to your post. I am not a young mother…my son is 30…but I live in the country (have garbage pick-up and mail delivery so not nearly as isolated as you). I grow an organic garden. We have a wonderful Australian Shepherd, Taz. I love to write (have a memoir in the works) and my passion for more than 30 years has been photography. And … I’m restless much of the time, chafing at missed opportunities, or feelings as if I should be doing something different. I started a business recently helping people write their life stories…a different phase of life…and then had foot surgery. (So talk about restless!!)
    I love your photos…they are so full of life and love…you will do well as a professional. I did a business for 12 years part-time, but I never could give it 100 percent and felt as if I never mastered the technical aspects as well as I should have to call myself a true professional.
    At the end of your post you said you realized you were listing “first world problems.” I was just introduced to that concept by our niece two days ago…it made me laugh then…and it made me laugh when I read it here.
    Blessings Erin. You are a fine writer and photographer, and I can tell, a fine wife and mother.

9. Posted November 15, 2012 at 3:18 pm by Rick | Permalink

Still getting visitors from your post!
    Thank you again!
    Happy Holidays from the Ozarks.

• Posted November 15, 2012 at 5:47 pm by erin | Permalink