fawned friday

01) Oh my bee bum, how I love wee bees.

02) Dreaming of open shelves and pretty labeled jars.

03) True story.

04) Note to self: find more mirrors and plants.

05) Love this image.  A deeply embedded smell and scene from days at work with my dad.

06) For a good laugh.

07) I love me some beets.

08) What a wonderful reminder.

09) Lusting after all things cast iron and enamel these days.

10) I am quite certain this book will be under the tree this year.

P.S.  I am  grateful the world didn’t end today.  I mean 99% of me knew it wouldn’t end, but the other 1% of me thought we were being awfully arrogant considering we are fragile creatures hurdling through space on a giant rock and that our very exisistence is due to some well timed chemical reactions.  Afterall, Science is magic that works – Kurt Vonnegut}

There is so much beauty in the world.  Snow, glorious snow.


{fawned fridays inspired by miss fawn}


Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in fawned fridays. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.


  1. Posted December 22, 2012 at 1:21 pm by christine m. | Permalink

    I am grateful you are still doing fawned fridays. the links always brighten my day :)

  2. Posted January 2, 2013 at 3:45 pm by Sage&Scarlet | Permalink

    Erin, you inspire me…

    Sage&Scarlet has nominated you for the Illuminating Blogger Award! If you dig blog awards, you can click the link below to find out all about it. If you don’t dig blog awards, that’s ok, too. Just know that she thinks your blog is awesome.


Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>