fawned friday

01) Wolves are wonderful as is this.

02) I need this sign.

03) I love the simplicity of this house.  I swear I am a minimalist trapped in a collector’s body.

04) I would like at least 5 more Bolga Baskets.  One of my very favourite things.

05) I think we have to make this.  The kids are always wanting to iron like me.

06) Love infinity scarves!  Especially when you consider how many you could make from bundles like this or this or this for mama and her girl, but this would be awesome too…oh but I do love a classic ticking too.  So hoping our “entertainment”  budget will have some space for one of these bundles next month!

07) We have three stumps begging for this.

08) I am seriously thinking I’d like get rid of all my clothes and just have these 10  perfectly classic pieces.  Seriously, I may begin the  purge today/this weekend; I am feeling ruthless.

09) Why do I not have this book?  Seriously.

10) I think I found the perfect calendar.  Another $22 from the entertainment budget?

{fawned fridays inspired by miss fawn}

This entry was posted in fawned fridays. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 25, 2013 at 10:50 am by meghan | Permalink

ohhh, I love Nikki McClure…I think something from her shop will be a birthday treat for me next month. The Bolga baskets you linked too, have you ordered from them? I have a small bolga basket but I really want a big one for knitting and even bigger one for beach towels & snacks, the shipping to Canada is the kicker!

• Posted January 25, 2013 at 11:19 am by erin | Permalink

I hove not ordered from them, but I think the Green Up store in Peterborough has authentic ones…or at least they did when they had a booth at the mall last fall…I tried linking to their site, but it is temporarily down…I have not been to their store, but would like to soon! The baskets are brilliant and have so many great uses. We have two small ones and one large one, but can think of uses for many more! And so photogenic too!
      Shipping to Canada is always the kicker! Boo!

• Posted January 25, 2013 at 1:25 pm by meghan | Permalink

that’s good to know, I’ll look into it thanks!

2. Posted January 25, 2013 at 11:19 am by Brianna | Permalink

I always enjoy your links, thank you!

• Posted January 25, 2013 at 11:23 am by erin | Permalink

I am really enjoying these links each week too! It is my retail therapy since we implemented the budget!

3. Posted January 25, 2013 at 4:19 pm by nicole i | Permalink

I swear I am a minimalist trapped in a collector’s body too. love that home. swoon.
    happy friday.

4. Posted January 25, 2013 at 4:25 pm by Johanna | Permalink

Awwww, I had that cookbook when I was a little girl .
    And that calendar? I’d buy it for the art and frame them all.

• Posted January 27, 2013 at 5:59 pm by erin | Permalink

I didn’t know it existed!

5. Posted January 25, 2013 at 7:06 pm by Kim | Permalink

Love Nikki McClure. And I have a love of Bolga baskets too. We have three of them, all different sizes, and I still want more. I will have to check Green Up for them.

Haha, we need that sign too :)

Happy weekend.

• Posted January 27, 2013 at 5:58 pm by erin | Permalink

Let us know if they still have them. They are glorious things!
      e

6. Posted January 26, 2013 at 11:19 am by dre | Permalink

I’ve had Nikki’s calendars before, and they are the only ones that I’ve ever actually saved pictures from when the year was over. Gorgeous art.

• Posted January 27, 2013 at 5:57 pm by erin | Permalink

I have been admiring her stuff for years now so I think it is fitting and worthwhile :)

7. Posted January 27, 2013 at 1:48 am by Jenine | Permalink

I’ve been stalking your blog for a while now…love it. I had to comment now and say hi because the link for the bolga baskets is from the same town I’m in :)

• Posted January 27, 2013 at 5:56 pm by erin | Permalink

Awesome!! No shipping for you 😉
      Thanks for stalking and commenting :)

8. Posted January 28, 2013 at 11:52 pm by Roxy | Permalink

Hey, I have that book! :) I had forgotten all about it . . . I think I have pretty much Anne everything. Am rereading them now. They are just as good as when I first read them! :)

• Posted January 29, 2013 at 9:29 am by erin | Permalink

I read them for comfort now. So so good.